Request to AK and ADMIN for a Republic of ALBERTA FLAG.

tniuqs

Monday night's Daily Show with John Stewart dedicated the entire first half to canadian politics. It was quite hilarious.

Yup it was, I can't wait till Rick Mercer puts his .012 cents in, hey maybe Obama was watching that night and got a bit of education :lol:

Owleymedic:

And as far as the West paying for everything, looking at the way the Oil business is going I would expect to see Alb. to be a Have Not Province soon enough, SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to remind you of the real reality here: The control of economics in any country in the world is quite simple It IS ENERGY (yup its almost too simple) so this bait of a "have not" province debate is quite laughable, SK is going to be the next powerhouse, and honestly for long term sustainability its all good, if you think the price of oil will stay down ... think again :evil:

Heres a good one: So whats the Capital of NFLD ? .... Ft. Mac der bouys :o One of the biggest reasons the NFDL is now a HAVE province is because of the transient worker filing their taxes in NFDL and being generated in AB ... best look around there owelymedic and smell the cod tongues first .... talk about sweating.

And although DocHarris was rather negative in re:negotiation of NAFTA well for the east this is a grand asumption. WE in Canada as a whole are idiots that said, NFLD has a far better energy development policy than AB! Point being we through NAFTA sell our resourses off like theres no tommorrow ... but there is. Continuing to GIVE away without development of any secondary industries is economic's grade 8 as to what will happen down the road. We in AB are building pipelines shooting raw materials south to be refined and sold back ... are we stupid ... YUP we are! Dont get me going on softwood with 3/4 of BC rotting in the forest ... and pine makes great pulp and paper btw.

I highly suspect with Obamas politics that US nationalism will be a priority over the consideration of the continued raping of Canada. Thats why I liked Palin best (and she has nicer legs too) The thing that bothers me about the hypocrasy of this so called capitalistic state is that big business is getting a bail out when they should be going down (the survival of the fittest) If they built products that consumers actually wanted with the same high quality as the Japanese ... there just would not be a problem. besides a proven fact that downsizing improves profit margin's!

Honestly if Dion (past tense) and Layton actually cared about Canada they would "as the public voted" become good and intelligent opposition ... but no the sought the golden chalis and now the grand coronation and more Liberal PR stunting, Bob backed out ... I think he's way more realistic.

Lets just see what the budget looks like before we all go do the "get into bed" senario again ..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.