Have you ever ............. be honest now.

crotchitymedic1986

Have You Had Sexual Relations While On Duty  

65 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a number of occasions, my date would ask if we could "do it' in the back of an ambulance, and one asked about on the hose bed (from the movie "Back Draft". But I never caved in. Because with my bad timing, I just knew there would be a call. And sure enough, a few times a call would come in we'd been caught"with our pans down". (pun intended)

I lived at the private ambulance service I worked for. At first in the bunk room, then a couple of years later in an apartment above the the service. One good thing is that when "on the clock" I got to sleep (if there was not too many calls) in my own place. So I guess my answer would be yes. When I'd be called out there were several different responses. Some thought it was sort of humorous and wait until I got back, other times they'd be gone. And a few of those I never heard from again. Go figure. :roll:

I have a strict personal polocy against

1) Messing around with co-workers on and off the job

2) Dating or being married to co-workers (but I completley respect anyone else's choice to do so)

3) Messing around at work (including volly stations) with anyone. This should be grounds for immediate termination IMHO.

Theres a whole bunch of things I could say to specify messing around... cuz its kinda broad, but Im sure its not nessecarry. We are all mostly adults.

Nothing against dating/marying peers in the same line of work, I just wouldnt do it with someone in the same company. My only issue with people in the same company is if they start gettin all touchy feely and kissing and all that crap while on duty. Personally I dont think any couple should be allowed to work the same shift unless they are not working on the same rig or department.

Yup, we call it the "Code Two Club" Considering I'm on duty 24 hours a day but get to sleep in my own bed, i have to say yes. Also, since my wife became an EMT after we got married one could say I am sleeping with a co-worker. :D You trolling for a date crotchitymedic1986? :D

What about gay medics? Why can't gay medics be included in your poll?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.