Remove 12Lead EKG from Ambulances

iamyourgod

In your god's opinion, these machines are a waste of time and space. Someone please come forward with a logical arguement for keeping them onboard.

Once again you have presented an opinion without any information to back it up, and then you expect the members of this site to discuss it while you post insulting and inflammatory remarks...

Present a logical argument for removing the equipment, and perhaps people will be willing to discuss it. Until you can do that, you are wasting time and space on this forum.

I think "iamyourgod" should be removed from the ambulance. She is a waste of space, energy, oxygen (which she is stealing from us) and most of all, time.

Also, I think she should be removed from the forums. She has no logic, doesn't listen to reason, and apparently has the worst case of vaginitis on record. It could be terminal..

Midol only masks the symptoms, you need Dr. Kevorkian therapy. I hear he has a book, Dr. Kevorkian's book of home remedies. You should check it out.

Dust, how are we going to celebrate your 10,000th post?

Meh... since I am retiring from the profession, perhaps it would be a good time to retire from this forum too.

I've heard it all before. My patience is running too thin these days to continue to suffer fools like this one anymore without breaking the rules.