Oil Field Explosion

file:///C:/Users/wdslater/Pictures/Oil%2520Fire%2520Smaller%252010-30-08.jpg

(Still can't get a pic to just post here. How do you do that. I've saved it to "My Picutres" and I thought that if I just copied and pasted the 'properties' and it would the pic would just post it, but I'm wrong.)

Headlines for Thursday, October 30, 2008

Four other workers burned in the explosion remain hospitalized. Glen Isles, 38 of Browns, Ill. was one of the most seriously injured. Isles is in serious condition at Memorial Hospital in Springfield with third-degree burns over 30% of his body, and first and second degree burns over most of

the remainder of his body. Family members report Isles is in a drug induced coma and on a ventilator as doctors begin what will likely be months of treatment.

Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals Well Inspector Brad Cunningham, 53 of Grayville, remains at Vanderbilt University Hospital in Nashville, Tenn. Scott Funkhouser, 45, is also at Springfield Memorial. Kevin Alldredge, 31, remains hospitalized in the burn unit of the University of Louisville Hospital in Louisville, KY. Alldredge and Funkhouser are from Grayville.(Photo courtesy of Denny Simmons - Evansville Courier-Press)

Oct. 31st.

Coroner Carl McVey has released the identity of the victims from Wednesday morning's oil well explosion west of Crossville that claimed two lives. The dead are 49-year-old Sam L. Fieber of rural Albion and 52-year-old Ronald Aldredge of West Salem. Fieber owned the oil well that exploded and was an Albion attorney. Aldredge worked for Mason Well Servicing of Grayville. Sheriff Doug Maier says positive identification was made through dental records during an autopsy Thursday night.

file:///C:/Users/wdslater/Pictures/Oil%2520Fire%2520Smaller%252010-30-08.jpg

(Still can't get a pic to just post here. How do you do that. I've saved it to "My Picutres" and I thought that if I just copied and pasted the 'properties' and it would the pic would just post it, but I'm wrong.)

The img brackets do not upload a file from your computer. All those brackets do is link to a webpage. If the photo is not on the web, it cannot be linked.

The story is confusing me. Who was the LODD?

The img brackets do not upload a file from your computer. All those brackets do is link to a webpage. If the photo is not on the web, it cannot be linked.

The story is confusing me. Who was the LODD?

I'm sorry. I was just posting it as "other passings". But I forgot to mention that Ronald Aldredge was an vollie FF. And I'm not possitive he was once an EMT.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.