Halloween is coming...

paramedicmike

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen in Ralphs/kroger a Jelly Belly stand that had Candy Korn.

So if you like Candy Korn then these might be the best.

I didn't buy them.

Candy Korn is wrong.

I'm addicted to Jelly Belly's. Hadn't tried any of the candy korn flavor. I just stick with the original flavors.

Anything chocolate. MMmmm.....

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Reeces Pieces, Butterfinger, Bottle Caps, Oh i can not wait to take my kid to TOT!!

Hey Michael? I got a question for you.

What the hell *is* that?

I prefer Dove milk chocolate promises, truth be told, but if it is chocolate and not laced with melamine, I'll eat it. It'll be a miracle if that wedding dress zips come June.

--Wendy

Hey Michael? I got a question for you.

What the hell *is* that?

I prefer Dove milk chocolate promises, truth be told, but if it is chocolate and not laced with melamine, I'll eat it. It'll be a miracle if that wedding dress zips come June.

--Wendy

I believe it's the International Space Station. Or could be the Hubble Telescope. It's hard to tell when it's made of chocolate and is floating in space.

Chocolate for me, M & M's of almost any kind.

Candy corn and peanuts. Tastes just like a Payday candy bar.

The Candy corn and peanut mix also is a ringer for the Pearson Salted Nut Roll, basically a larger version of a Payday bar. Not sure if Pearson's is distributed nationally tho. If you get a chance, try their Nut Goodie candy bar too. (yummmmmmm).

Candy corn and peanuts. Tastes just like a Payday candy bar.

The Candy corn and peanut mix also is a ringer for the Pearson Salted Nut Roll, basically a larger version of a Payday bar. Not sure if Pearson's is distributed nationally tho. If you get a chance, try their Nut Goodie candy bar too. (yummmmmmm).