Palin as President

OH HELL I BLEW UP THE WHITE HOUSE ....... dont click that red phone :twisted: :twisted:

*and wow the admin has a sense of humor I love it........... :twisted: :twisted: *

Whether you are for McCain/ Palin or not, that's just funny. :sign5:

Hey gang---She couldn't do any worse than what Jimmy Carter did--Remember him he was a lowely Governor from Georgia when he was elected--He had no National Security Experience,Foreign Policy Experience and a A a foreigner to him was someone from Alabama

Hey gang---She couldn't do any worse than what Jimmy Carter did--Remember him he was a lowely Governor from Georgia when he was elected--He had no National Security Experience,Foreign Policy Experience and a A a foreigner to him was someone from Alabama

And don't forget he was a peanut farmer...and his brother Billy. :drunken:

Later on he won the Nobel PeacePrize.

I forgot about his brother Billy---and yes he was and is a peanut farmer---the Nobel came way after his tour of duty as President----Still stand by Palin,,,,,,,

Guess I should have said he eventually received the Nobel Peace Prize. #-o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.