Ride-Along / Clinicals Forms

AnthonyM83

I'm looking for different versions of forms that EMT students get for their hospital clinicals and field ride-alongs.

This would include sample PCRs, Evalutation Sheet for student, Evaluation Sheet for the EMT/Paramedic/Nurse (Preceptor), and any other sheets for documentation or instructions to students or preceptors.

My email link is on the email icon below (or AnthonyM83 atGMAILdotCOM)

If you only have hard copies and are willing to fax it, send me a private message and I'll give you a fax number.

OR if you have any ideas you'd like to suggest for what should be on such a sheet, let me know (or post here).

We're redoing our school's sheets to create a higher quality ride-along experience (get preceptors to teach more and students to get more involved).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I've got some copies of my old clinical forms. I'd have to look for them. When coming to that kind of stuff, I'm a pack rat.

Not too long ago I came across my old FFA project books. That was a blast from the past.

I'll look around and see what I can find.

When I get to the school this afternoon I'll send you what I have so far... and what I've used in the past... I'd be interested in what you come up with as well.

JoAnne

oops.. I had forgotten about this... will try to remember when I'm at the office tomorrow.

AC