Whackerdom LI style

scott33

No, they should be taken out and beaten with a rusty chain. That language crosses the line on so many levels, that it is difficult to find words to describe how wrong it is. I have no tolerance for people who speak with hatred, and I don't believe they have a place in today's society.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they should be taken out and beaten with a rusty chain. That language crosses the line on so many levels, that it is difficult to find words to describe how wrong it is. I have no tolerance for people who speak with hatred, and I don't believe they have a place in today's society.

I could not believe how some of the posts that used reputable members from heres name had racist amoungst other horrible comments. I may be blunt and opinionated but I do not use such language as the ID theives used. If the person that did this has any decency they need to come forward and make a public apology here and on that worthless site that allows them.

The type of attitude seen on that forum seem to run rampant in NY. I ran into some problems very similar to that on a local web board. I've kind of given up on it as they banned the IP address of a friend of mine and honestly...it's not worth my time.

I dunno. It's not that serious, really. It does cross a line. But it crosses a line more into absurdity than anything else. I can't imagine any mature adult actually taking personal offence at that kind of ridiculous nonsense. Anyone can see it for what it really is. It wasn't meant to insult. It was meant to disrupt. He only succeeds if we respond to him.

I had to post. It felt great, being able to lower myself to the volly-man and curse like a demon. It was exhilarating, it was magical, it was something I would probably never do again. I thought I might have heard the faint sound of wrestling or tractor pulls in the background. It scared me and I promise I'll never post like a tobacco chewing volunteer fireman again. :D

I really, really wish you guys had not brought up the name of this forum there. It's only going to come back to hurt us.

Thinking about it, it's quite possible that the "rat" wasn't from here at all. Anyone at Schwartz could do a track-back on where we linked in from and find this discussion, and quickly realise where it was all coming from. Then just pick a couple of the most vocal screen names from the thread and call them out. And with the admins there being so biased in their moderation, it seems probable that's what happened.

Now, perhaps our Admin can do a track-back and see what comes up!

I tired really hard read that whole thread. I made it to the sixth page and closed the window in disgust.

Those of you that have chosen to engage them you have my respect, I cannot oblige idiots. Up until the fourth page I was getting ready to wade into the discussion myself but I quickly realized I'd be better off venting at my dog or attempting to negotiate with a pair of two year old fighting over a cookie. For those who've had their good name tarnished you have my sympathy. I'm afraid even if your posts weren't getting deleted, trying to clear yourself is probably damned near impossible.

I've always loved:

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I've read this forum for years, though tend not to post much and between this and the one other forum I frequent it remains the well reasoned discussion, the refusal to accept lower standards and the professionalism that keep me coming back.

Any of you in LI know anything about Mamaroneck?

I just got a report that one of their volly ambulances just crashed into a car and killed a civilian.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.