More on flying trauma patients...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, our "Stop Volunteer Ambulances" page was shut down 2 years ago my friend.

Changing EMS is one thing... I'd like to see it happen to, however.. Suggesting that people do things to cause harm to, or take the lives of; said volunteers, was a little over the top. Since not all of them are youthful, cheery whackers; or self centered ego maniacal pricks. [spoil:692bfe70ce]Like some slightly over the hill medics here, ahem.. no names mentioned.[/spoil:692bfe70ce] :lol:

I can't believe the hostility towards canadians on that forum. How dissapointing.

I was going to post, but naa.... I am not going to degrade myself to respond to these slack-jawed yokels.

Oh well, as long as they feel good about THEMSELVES as they slowly kill off thier community.

The monkeys will continue to beat eachother!

I can't believe the hostility towards canadians on that forum. How dissapointing.

Disappointing? The hostility means they are threatened by you.

I think it is a good thing for both of you that they recognise how knowledge of Canadian education threatens their little cushy hobby.

I think it is a good thing for both of you that they recognise how knowledge of Canadian education threatens their little cushy hobby.

A little over-ambitious in assuming these people are able to recognize anything about Canadian education. :lol: First, they actually have to have some concept of what constitutes a real educational curriculum of instruction. Then, they would actually have to learn where Canada is located. Point to it on a map at a minimum. I may be a bit ambitious in saying we should go so far as to have them actually identify a province. (I suspect comparing and contrasting province and territory would be a bit much to expect.) Only then, could we actually attempt to consider talking about educational differences.

Take care,

chbare.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.