EMStock This Coming Weekend!!

Dustdevil

The liklihood of taking over anything Texan in a hostile fashion has a low probability of success. Let me refer you to such historical topics as San Jacinto, The Alamo, Adobe Walls, etc.

Regards,

Phud

pffttt ....

That cause Y'all didn't invite the Royal Canadian Mounted Moose Troops to those parties, just picture this ....

Option 1- 12 dudes mounted on swamp donkeys, or mounting (you pick) dressed in Kilts ... yall would run fer cover cause we don't wear girly panties either.

Option 2- 13 Nuewfies (sober in a rowboat) informed of cold free beer on tap, and Rye Whiskey to boot .... now thats one scary site, da bouys would row down .. Lord Thunderin, hide the Womem and the Silver.

cheers

phud you slay me ... te he he.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must not have been any EMT-I or B's there, else Dust would have ate them...

LOL! That's why the ground rules are set from the beginning for this event; Check all certifications at the gate.

Ignorance is bliss. :D

But seriously, the entire four days, there were only two whackers seen in the entire bunch, running around telling everyone what their level or position was. Everyone else was simply known by their first name. In a group of five, you would have no idea who was an EMT, an intermediate, a medic, a physician, or a nurse. Of course, you can always pick the firemonkeys out by their moustaches (and the non-firemonkeys by their beards). But otherwise, it was like one of those anonymous gang-bang orgies, without the sex. :lol:

Option 1- 12 dudes mounted on swamp donkeys, or mounting (you pick) dressed in Kilts ... yall would run fer cover cause we don't wear girly panties either.

That'd be awwwrite fer us Texans. Add a little pig for grease and we'd have chili for everyone. Those girly boys in plad skirts could wash dishes.

I would like to go next year, a guy I work with went said he had a great time.

There were an arseload of Bostonians there, including two in that last picture. I probably met that guy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.