Good Pair of Boots Ideas?

Smithy

I hear from others that Chippewa Boots makes an excellent pair of boots.

http://www.copshoes.com/c-chippewa-boots-p-CH-27422.html

Personally I have been purchasing the Corcoran 985 with the side zip. Great looking boot and customer service is top notch. They sent me a brand new pair after the toe blew out of a 1 year old pair. They are quite comfy as well. I buy a 1/2 size too small and then wet down the inside and wear them for a few days. The boots form to your feet. Like butter.

http://www.copshoes.com/c-Corcoran-boots-v...l-p-COV985.html

Both Chippewa and most Corcoran boots are made in the U.S.A.

Copshoes.com has free shipping in the states.

Hope this helps you all.

The best boots I have ever had were "Catapillar". Steel toed, steel shanked and very comfortable. Water proof and when living in MI in winter kept my feet warm.

• 1 month later...
I've been wearing Converse Composite toe side zip tac boots. I can't find anything better :D

+1.............I'd recommend the Converse also. The composite toe will work just as well as steel toe, without the heat that steel retains. Not to mention the tennis shoe comfort. Having worn just about every brand of boots out there, these would top my list.

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.