A Sensitive Man?

letmesleep

A woman met a man in a bar. They talked, they connected, they ended up leaving together.

They went back to his place and, as he showed her around his apartment, she noticed that one wall of his bedroom was completely filled with shelves of soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears. There were three shelves in the bedroom with hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears carefully placed in rows, covering the entire wall! It was obvious that he had taken some time to lovingly arrange them. And she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display. There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge bears running all along the top shelf. She found it strange for such an obviously masculine guy to have such a large collection of teddy bears. She was quite impressed by his sensitive side but didn't mention this to him.

They shared a bottle of wine and continued talking til after awhile, she found herself thinking, "Oh, my God! Maybe this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father of my children."

She turned to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He responded warmly, and continued to kiss, the passion building, and he romantically lifted her in his arms and carried her into his bedroom where they ripped off each other's clothes and made hot, steamy love. She was so overwhelmed that she responded with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she had ever known. After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they lay there together in the afterglow.

The woman rolled over, gently stroked his chest and asked coyly,

"Well, how was it?"

The guy gently smiled at her, stroked her cheek, looked deeply

into her eyes, and said, "Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf."

At least the shelves were full. Maybe he just started with the prizes.

Me? I'm sensitive enough to have gave at least two prizes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.