Any dispatchers out there?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Brent, you get bashed so much!...

I have seen both sides and at any given moment I can have empathy or be pissed off for the very same reason... why did they send me here, why aren't they where they are supposed to be...

GEESH, we all need to remember, as it was said before, there is a HUMAN on EITHER side of the radio, can't we all get along.

Maybe people on the street could use a day or 5 in a dispatch center and learn a bit of what we do put up with... since they already know how to dispatch from the street, why not actually learn how to do it. Its not all a piece of cake.

Dispatch has the job of sending YOU where you need to be, they are you're CONTROL. So what if you just passed the stupid street or exit, go to the next one, you get paid by the flippin HOUR!

We all just need to stop bashing people unless its all in good fun!

Kisses!

See darn dispatchers get everything wrong. :twisted: :D:lol::lol:

Welcome back.

Sincerely,

Spenac

official dispatch basher of emtcity.

Spenac as long as its you-- Bash away! All others Must Purchase the Rights...... We take Pay Pal. Right Brent?

BTW-- Brent - I miss You! 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.