London Ambulance Service

Harold1

Doen anyone know if the London Ambulance Service recruits new paramedic students on a regular basis or just occasionaly when they have a shortage of personnel?

I learned that many NHS ambulance services are now only hiring paramedics that come out of college. Are there any other agencies that still do it the old fashioned way (in-service student paramedic positions) besides the LAS?

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look at their recruitment page which can take you to their current vacancies to give you an idea. I would guess that being such a massive service, that they recruit year-round, but can't be positive.

Forgive my ignorance, but I note you are based in Aruba (loved it when I was there last year). Does this mean you are currently in possession of an EU / Dutch Passport? Only asking as it may help with the work visa / permit if you intend to work in England.

Good luck with your enquiries.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.