What Would You Do If?

itku2er

number 1 in a heartbeat

I can live anywhere I want and teleport to wherever I need to go. This would reduce my carbon footprint(see Owl Gore, I can do something to help the environment)

I could feasibly live in back ass backward, Arkansas and still go to work anywhere in the country.

#1 Fart silently and no smells

#2 Fart loudly and melt the paint.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but there are times that one of those 'send everyone in the room scrambling for cover, disintigrate the wall from under the paint job' fats can be SOOO 'satisfying'.....so it would really be a tough call....

I think I would have to choose the 'melt the paint' option.....nothing quite like 'ripping one off' at 35,000 feet and watching the oxygen masks fall from the ceiling!!!

If you had to choose, would it be:

a) Be a 'shallow, narrow minded person' with many friends that are just like you...

OR

B) Be an 'open minded person that is more accepting/forgiving' with a select few friends just like you?

I hate to say it, but there are times that one of those 'send everyone in the room scrambling for cover, disintigrate the wall from under the paint job' fats can be SOOO 'satisfying'.....so it would really be a tough call....

I think I would have to choose the 'melt the paint' option.....nothing quite like 'ripping one off' at 35,000 feet and watching the oxygen masks fall from the ceiling!!!

a) Be a 'shallow, narrow minded person' with many friends that are just like you...

OR

B) Be an 'open minded person that is more accepting/forgiving' with a select few friends just like you?

B be open minded

What would you do if you could

1. The richest person in the world with no true freinds?

2. Be the poorest person in the world surrounded by friends?

OR

I actually let one off in my bedroom the other night when I was trying to get to sleep, I heard the dog Whimper.

But I already qualify on letter B lone.

1. The richest person in the world with no true freinds?

2. Be the poorest person in the world surrounded by friends?

#2 in a heart beat friends are worth more than all the money in the world

Party all you want and not know where you are going after death

OR

Play it safe and know you are going to heaven?

#2 in a heart beat friends are worth more than all the money in the world

Party all you want and not know where you are going after death

OR

Play it safe and know you are going to heaven?

Wow, some of these are really deep.

I think I'm already doing the playing it safe thing.

If you could, be a Cardiologist, or a Pediatrician, or even a Pediatric Cardiologist?

Wow, some of these are really deep.

I think I'm already doing the playing it safe thing.

If you could, be a Cardiologist, or a Pediatrician, or even a Pediatric Cardiologist?

Pediatrician

Question:

1. Serial Killer <12 victims or.

2. mass murderer >500 victims

You gotta answer it.

Question:

1. Serial Killer <12 victims or.

2. mass murderer >500 victims

You gotta answer it.

I plead the 5th...

Actually, how about a serial killer that commits suicide? Yea, that's the ticket.

I plead the 5th...

Actually, how about a serial killer that commits suicide? Yea, that's the ticket.

Never said these questions would be easy. You have to answer it to keep going.

I would choose the lesser victims, less people hurt and affected. But either choice is a bad choice but you have to answer to get to ask the next question.

Im answering this one because the last post didnt leave a question.

Id be a cardiologist. I already have a heart problem which has lead to alot of study and learning of the cirrculatory system. Its one of the most fascinating parts of the body to me. I dont think I could do peds because theres so much to explain that they wouldnt understand at some ages. I was a ped when I was diagnosed and I didnt get it. Sure I could explain to the parents... but they arnt the patient. Plus peds grow up so you dont get them forever.

Eat SPAM for the rest of your life (at least one meal a day) or spend a week eating cockroaches trying to survive in a collapsed building?

Sorry, I really got nothing, Im not a good question asker... lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.