Wanted to let you all know.

chbare

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you again everybody:

I was talking to a surgeon who pulls ER shifts occasionally. He told me to stop by his office. I stopped by a few days ago, and he had a nice care package for me.

1) Levaquin 500 mg tablets times 20

2) Levaquin tablets 750 mg times 15

3) Script for Cipro 500 mg tablets times 20

4) Script for Flagyl 500 mg tablets times 30

5) Nexium 40 mg tablets times 60

Looks like I have the old TD problem covered, in addition to a few of the eukaryotic goodies as well. I may even have enough to make a few friends if other people start to have problems. :pottytrain5:

A side note: I received a call yesterday. It looks like I will be hanging out with DwayneEMTP in Afghanistan instead of Iraq. At least for the first two months or so.

Take care,

chbare.

Damn bro, we carry all of that...tons of it!

Leave it behind it will do you no good. Plus you run the risk of being busted for having tons of non prescript meds when you stuff gets searched

AK

Thank you again everybody:

I was talking to a surgeon who pulls ER shifts occasionally. He told me to stop by his office. I stopped by a few days ago, and he had a nice care package for me.

1) Levaquin 500 mg tablets times 20

2) Levaquin tablets 750 mg times 15

3) Script for Cipro 500 mg tablets times 20

4) Script for Flagyl 500 mg tablets times 30

5) Nexium 40 mg tablets times 60

Looks like I have the old TD problem covered, in addition to a few of the eukaryotic goodies as well. I may even have enough to make a few friends if other people start to have problems. :pottytrain5:

A side note: I received a call yesterday. It looks like I will be hanging out with DwayneEMTP in Afghanistan instead of Iraq. At least for the first two months or so.

Take care,

chbare.

That's cool chbare!! And ak is right..all of that stuff will not only get taken away but may also get you jammed up in the airports as well as here.

When do you come? Pm me your real name would you? So I can watch for you....

Keep your chin up...

Dwayne

He will have to look for Dwayne then, as I transferred to Iraq back in May. B)

Man! I can't keep track of who's who and who's where anymore. Guess I need to get a note book and a map to log any changes. :roll: