58 yo female.....

*see my young freind you are doing well without me actually since you were there you wrote that better than I did not all the details.*

ALS all the way with this one. If she was in part of the state after they stablized her she would be either flown to Ronake or Holston Valley.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mate, i misread one of your other posts, forget the qestion, i have saeen the light (much like this patient may)

Not a problem. Call me out if I am not making any sense.

Take care,

chbare.

You establish your line. Her voice doesnt sound hoarse but sounds weaker than when you first started talking to her. BP in all extremities show little variance, distal pulses are present but are now rapid and weaker than before. You note no JVD. O2 saturation is at 94 % room air.

(sorry if it takes me a while to reply to these, i have to look up alot of stuff. :oops: )

(sorry if it takes me a while to reply to these, i have to look up alot of stuff. :oops: )

Jessi this will make it a good learning expirence for you also if you have to look things up that means that you are studying which means you are expanding your mind.

Jessi this will make it a good learning expirence for you also if you have to look things up that means that you are studying which means you are expanding your mind.

Expanding your mind hurts. :shock: I think I will quit studying and just let my mind shrink. :|:|

Jessi keep up the good work.

Expanding your mind hurts. :shock: I think I will quit studying and just let my mind shrink. :D:lol:

Jessi keep up the good work.

in order for that to happen, i need ppl to post. lol :D

in order for that to happen, i need ppl to post. lol :D

Jessi, are we still missing something.

It is a big MI, we have started MONA and are enroute to a cath lab. Is there more?