26 Y/O W F C/C Overdose

Here a good way to indicate a non faking unresponsive patient.. run your fingers over their eye lashes.. People who are aware cant help but twitch on an unexpected finger in their eye lashes..

But back to the story ... you guys are right...

PT. and her boyfriend was fighting so she would OD.. .. .. Filled a 90 count Rx pain killer in middle of June.. was gone by beg. of July.. Drug addict.,. wanting attention.. My trick to get her to jump up out of my ambulance was inface.. saying to my partner.. " The Pt. went unresponsive get the combitube to shove down her mouth... went we went back to get another alert x3 she made a joke about it laughed at us and left signed release and the local police officer witnessed and signed..

not a tough one but its something.. good job.

I had never done it, but try a "Bra Shake". Grab the center of her bra (if she's wearing one) and shake vigorously. See if she guards or smiles. Hopefully she won't come up swinging.

Here a good way to indicate a non faking unresponsive patient.. run your fingers over their eye lashes.. People who are aware cant help but twitch on an unexpected finger in their eye lashes..

My trick to get her to jump up out of my ambulance was inface.. saying to my partner.. " The Pt. went unresponsive get the combitube to shove down her mouth...

Wouldn't a PARAMEDIC use a ET tube rather than a combi-tube?

People who are aware twitch? Works every time eh... (rolls eyes)..

When will this end? The grammar alone should justify him not posting any more scenarios. People come here to learn and this is a mockery..

I have a feeling we won't be hearing anything from "Shane" anytime soon. :dontknow: