The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can almost guarantee you that none of the mentioned posters, nor any of the most serious posters in this thread are the Admin...

The reason I say this is that I've had a bunch of threads deleted for making statements much tamer that those I've made to almost everyone here at one point or another....So I'm sayin' nope to the whole list....though continue to maintain my assertion that ak does have EMTCity tattood on his ass and Matty did pee out a window at 60 mph...other than that all bets are off...

Dwayne

I can almost guarantee you that none of the mentioned posters, nor any of the most serious posters in this thread are the Admin...

The reason I say this is that I've had a bunch of threads deleted for making statements much tamer that those I've made to almost everyone here at one point or another....So I'm sayin' nope to the whole list....though continue to maintain my assertion that ak does have EMTCity tattood on his ass and Matty did pee out a window at 60 mph...other than that all bets are off...

Dwayne

Did you take pics? Seeing is believing :wink: :wink: :wink: