The Great Mystery of EMTCityAdmin

Mateo_1387

Who else is EMTCityAdmin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• He is among us living a double identity
    • He does not have a second profile
    • What a waste of time, you will never find out unless you get in with the CIA and get special computer tracking equipment
    • You are barking up the wrong tree, do not piss off admin

I confess.

To what all the unsolved crimes in the universe? :D:D:D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no deep dark secret in regards to Admin, it is simply a privacy issue. He is currently a pre-op transsexual. He has been taken estrogen and other female hormones. He is on the list for his surgery soon and will re-appear as Mrs Administrator, or maybe Mrs Garrison.

Umm Mateo is ADMIN really YOU? :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Paramedicmike is really admin............... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I might be Admin........But what makes you think that?

Mike may be admin, I never really thought of him as one, but it could be.

I confess

I guess you could be, but I never really thought of you as admin. But who knows? Are you a pre-op transsexual?

He is on the list for his surgery soon and will re-appear as Mrs Administrator, or maybe Mrs Garrison.

So while he is kind of at the half way point he could just go ahead and make the Mrs Administrator profile, and use it on the days heshe feels feminine.

Of course, this could mean that admin's second profile is that of a female.....hmmm.. :-k

All you folks voting that he/she has a double identity and lives among us are wrong. The forum rules say only ONE name per account. There is no way Admin would not follow the rules. (I really hope this doesn't piss him/her off)

I can't say for sure that ak is Admin, but he does have an EMTCity tattoo on his ass...Or so half the women at the City tell me.... :shock:

Dwayne

I think he just a computer. You know, like HAL from "2001, a Space Odyssey". I've sent him a few e-mails trying to add a P to my screen name, but alas it remains the same.

" What are you doing Dwayne?" :hal