I'm Thinking DOA!

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Sex, Personal Pages, MP3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for nothing,,,,this is all I get

Do you know more about it? What was the guy doing? It looked like an employee at a plant of some time and I think he was turning something. I would really like to know more details if you have them.

I do not know specifics on this one. If I remember right from working summer help at a large paper mill, in order to open/close large breakers of like 100,000 volts you have to charge up a breaker to overcome the resistance to open or close. It looks like to me he was priming the breaker and when it finally closed it shorted and basically vaporized him. Nasty but probably painless way to go. Imagine an electric chair times a 100.

Sorry AK, I do not know of any other links, someone sent it to me. It is basically a guy getting fried by high voltage.

requested URL belongs to the following categories: Sex

It's a very brief security-cam video of a worker suddenly engulfed by an explosion/fireball/flames in the course of doing his job. The flames entirely obscure the image of the man.

Videos linked at the same URL at the conclusion of the clip include documentaries of human anatomy demonstrating and/or prompting stages of arousal pursuant to biological reproduction.

Close-captioning for AK is like picking up beer for minors.

Wow! Reminds me of a call that I went on at a power plant. Of course all I seen was the aftermath, but in short; a crew of maintenance men were working on a 480 amp breaker and something went wrong and lit them up. It wasn't pretty! I would imagine that the actual incident would have looked something like that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.