What type of Multi Tool do you use?

What type of Multi Tool do you use?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Gerber®
    • Leatherman®
    • SOG®
    • Other

I favor the Leatherman. I am usually using the screwdriver "blades" to tighten something, and if I have to cut take-out food, as the knife they usually supply is never up to the task, I have a good blade to do it.

As I write this, I am in "withdrawl", as I lent it out at an EMS Week event, and it didn't get returned.

WAAAAAAAH!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry trauma shears, my ears, a bunch of alcohol swabs and a pen. The rest of that stuff is kinda like a blanky - makes people feel secure to carry but of limited practical use.

No tools, I see enough of those when the fire department shows up. :D Seriously, I carry a radio, pager, shears, fob, narc keys (all required by my employer) and my ears (I don't trust anyones funky ear germs). I just don't have a need for all that crapola, and frankly I'm getting old enough where that stuff just gets in the way of the stuff I carry that I actually use.

I carry a Motorola HT750.

It has the capabilities to extricate and disentangle patients, restrain combative patients, supply police assistance, and much much more all at the push of a button!

Aside from that I carry a Littman master classic II, and a pen.

Scroll up!
All they've listed are somewhat vague brand names. With the exception of Leathermans, which are pretty much the same, no one has given a specific model of tool.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.