this is funny

Just Plain Ruff

Susie comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.. 'Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish,' she asks, 'will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?'

Susie's father says, 'No, God would not get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?'

'Osama Bin Laden,' she says.

Her father asks in shock, 'Why Osama Bin Laden?'

'Well,' she says, 'I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might think that we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little, and if other kids sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start telling everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore.'

Her father's heart swells. 'Susie, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard.'

'I know,' Susie says. 'And once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow the shit out of him.'

Sounds like Anne Frank. Maybe she could have sent Hitler a bomb-o- gram.

Susie comes home from first grade and tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.. 'Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish,' she asks, 'will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?'

Susie's father says, 'No, God would not get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?'

'Osama Bin Laden,' she says.

Her father asks in shock, 'Why Osama Bin Laden?'

'Well,' she says, 'I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might think that we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little, and if other kids sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start telling everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore.'

Her father's heart swells. 'Susie, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard.'

'I know,' Susie says. 'And once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow the shit out of him.'

Well the marines can take a break now DWAYNE is there WTG dwayne. Kick tail and take names.

• 2 months later...

[/font:d7437a9bfa] Some of the thing's that little kids say. :shock: And since this post isn't entirely EMS Related, I'll add:

A school van driver is driving younger students home after school one day and at the last house the van driver notices a little cat in the yard. She say's to the student, "what's the cat's name?"

The student gets a puzzled and confused look on her face. The van driver ask's, " don't you know your cat's name?"

And the student think's for a moment before she replies, " No, Daddy just calls him A$$hole."

So be careful what you say in front of younger children, because you never know when it might be repeated. This was told to my mother and some of the other teachers at the school this child was attending a few years back. :D

that is funny, but I think lil Susie has a thing for the marines... wow only 8 years old and already is attracted to a man in uniform

I am too (not when I was 8 tho ) I am guessing that is why I married a Marine and a Soldier :D (Same guy he is a former Marine now AD Army)

You know, sometimes I think my first wife was attracted to the uniform. As I gradually wore it less and less, so did a lot of other things in our marrriage. But maybe that's just in my head. :salute:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.