Dating/Marriage at work?

I have seen relationships work real well in the work place. Seen some work not so well. Have seen some relationships start from the work place and lead to marriage, also seen some ruin marriages from relationships. These things will happen regardless of being in the work place or not. It's not where the relatationship is, it is who the people are.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood wanting to marry someone in EMS. Here are my reasons

When you get home when you talk about work, its all the same, all the time

Your significant other may be smarter than you and put you down. :lol:

EMS people can be......well.....just.....plain weird.

and reason number 1

Very hard to find a sugar mama in EMS :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a sugar mama thats in EMS,.. yeah i wish.. state wage average for an EMT- B in WI is a little over $7.00 an hour. Kmart pays $7 an hour... But anyways couples in EMS at the same workplace have awesome sex.... can you imagine using the restraints, the cot and well damn theres the KY jelly in there also..oh and the shears for cutting off them clothes.. soooo much fun if you think about it.. as long as you don't get caught and don't forget to disinfect! :ky: :D/

I'm a [s:1cd4815d94]sugar[/s:1cd4815d94] mama thats in EMS,..

There, I fixed that for you

I already tie people to the cot, cut off their clothes, and sometimes without their consent ! It is much more fun that way, cuz the person really does not want it. Some say its worse than Rape, some say its better. :D

There are couples here. Many in the same service in the suburbs, sometimes they even ride together. My TA was an EMT married to the coroner for many long years, now a widow, still working.

My husband and I met at work. Not EMS though, he could not do EMS. He would agree with the poster that said we are a bit ...off. :D

It can work out. The pressures are massive, my wife and i work the same station now but different shifts (12 hours), both full time. It is a one truck station so often the kids come in with us at handover time. (exchange one set of kids for one set of keys) We see each other for six full days over four weeks, the rest of the time there is always one of us at work. Have seen many other (ems) people start and end relationships in the time we have been together.

I am really lucky to have my other half. It is hard work for both of us, but it works.

I tend not to do overtime with her though if I can help it. She is far too bossy and six days a month is enough for anyone :D

I'm a sugar mama thats in EMS,.. yeah i wish.. state wage average for an E :lol: MT- B in WI is a little over $7.00 an hour. Kmart pays $7 an hour... But anyways couples in EMS at the same workplace have awesome sex.... can you imagine using the restraints, the cot and well damn theres the KY jelly in there also..oh and the shears for cutting off them clothes.. soooo muc :lol: h fun if you think about it.. as long as you don't get caught and don't forget to disinfect! :ky: :D/
Yeah but, even that gets boring after awhile. :lol: The Code 3 club has nothing on the Mile High Club. :wink:

Yeah but, even that gets boring after awhile. :lol: The Code 3 club has nothing on the Mile High Club. :wink:

Are you sure? And, how would you know? :-k

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.