NR Practical question

My partner is a Paramedic student, she just finished class. she took the NR practical that her class offered and failed the IV station and static cardiology. She took the retest offered that day and passed the IV station but failed static cardiology again. She study and then about a month later she went to Wisconsin and took the static cardiology again and failed. She thought she was unable to test again until she went to the 48 hours of remediation. The NR rep wasn't 100% sure but thought she could so he let her test again and she passed. Does anyone have an idea of wether her pass will be valid or not. The state rep sent it in to NR with a note that said he was unsure but let her retest anyway. Just curious as to what you all thought might happen with this. I had never heard of anything like this. Thanks

[/font:bf6c2be3aa] this question is for her to deal with at the Registry. Way to many folks interfere with processes. Stay out of speculation and conjecture. The NR Rep is supposed to know this answer, if s/he dosen't - RESIGN!

I'm not so sure this was a case of the NR rep not knowing his job. I think it may have been a case of an NR rep trying to cut a paramedic candidate a break and give a girl another chance...the question is how will it turn out?

The question should be....why did she fail the first 3 times? Was it because she was having troubles with the strip interpretation and treatments or was it because she was having trouble doing it in the 6 minute time frame? If it was the latter...he may have given her the fourth chance because she was very close. Just a thought.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.