Oh Wow! - I'm a paramedic

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys (and gals) are warming my tiny black heart. It means so much that the people I respect so much are posting. It would be very different if you were saying WTF - that idiot passed :lol:

so.. thanks a lot for posting

Well, since you said it...........WTF, they let that idiot pass !!!! :D

One day I hope to join the ranks of the great degreed paramedics......sigh.......one day soon.

CONGRATULATIONS Kaisu !!!

You guys (and gals) are warming my tiny black heart.

You're black??? :shock:

I take back all the nice things I said!

What the hell!! Did I miss a memo or something? First Dwayne and now Kaisu!!! When did NREMT drop their standards!!

Just kidding of course. Congrats and good job. You should be receiving your super secret decoder ring and key to the special Paramedic bathrooms in the mail. Welcome.

Congratulations. I had no doubts that you'd do it. Let us know what your score is when you get it. :lol:

Congratulations. I had no doubts that you'd do it. Let us know what your score is when you get it. :lol:

No scores FD5, which kind of ticks me off....Just a simple notification of pass or fail.

Dwayne

No scores FD5, which kind of ticks me off....Just a simple notification of pass or fail.

Dwayne

BUMMER :homework: How are you suppose to know how well you did? Guess I'm showing my age, Back in my day....