DWAYNE PASSED! HE IS A PARAMEDIC!!! WHOO HOOOOO...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeeexcellent.

Now with EMS Doc and ERDoc, we shall begin your board examination for practice privileges. :twisted:

'zilla

:lol: Actually our last shift is 12 hours in the ER with the medical director for this district! I was pretty worried, but all of his questions were relevent, he was nice as can be, and I fooled him into signing me off! :shock:

I've heard that he's very involved...We had a great time!

But I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to come and spend a shift with either you or ERDoc....if it was forthcoming?

Dwayne

AWESOME BRO !!!!!

I feel like the last 10% to find out, maybe because I am on page three on the day it was posted, haha.

I have to admit, I doubted you, I figured after your breakdown in Orlando you did not have it in you ! jk. :lol:

Sorry for the late post, man. Congratulations. Are you remembering what free time means again?

You know what's funny? I expected this huge burst of energy, like kids get waiting for tomorrow to come so they can go to Disney land. I mean all of a sudden I had 60 extra hours in my week! (Cinicals + study time)

But it was like I ran head first into a brick wall. I turned in my last paperwork after my last clinical...and couldn't stay awake! I slept about 15 hours/day, three days in a row before I began to feel like myself again. I was pretty shocked.

But now, as you mention, I have to rearrange my whole life as I don't really have any idea what to do with free time! Last night, just out of habit, while Babs and I were watching a show I said, "Ok...That's enough of that." And Babs got this "I love you but you're such an idiot" grin and said, "Yeah? Where ya goin'?" (See, cause Babs is always mentally about three steps ahead of me.) So, (catching up) I thought...well...I don't know exactly. I guess I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to!"

But I'd imagine I'll get the hang of it... :wink:

Thanks mrmeaner...it's been a hell of a ride. There is still so much I need to know, but I'm finally thankful to be able to research, discuss and learn it in the order, and time frame that interests me the most....

Have a great day!

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.