DWAYNE PASSED! HE IS A PARAMEDIC!!! WHOO HOOOOO...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, Dwayne. There never was much doubt in the minds of anyone here about whether or not you would do it. Well done- Party at your place tonight?

You bet! But hell North, you're welcome here any time.

Dwayne

I forgot to ask...What is your new screen name going to be??

I can't change my name without losing my stats can I?

Besides...I would have no idea what to change it to. Medic something doesn't feel right yet...

Thanks a million all. It's pretty cool to see all of the people that have held my hand throughout this in this thread.

I love to look at the names and see those that I've had 'knock down drag outs' with....yet we're still friends...still on the same page of moving each other forward. Way cool.

'Specially you Scar..There are some things I've said to you that I'd take back if I could...and I try not to have to do that if I can help it. Thanks for being here.

It's such a powerful thing to have you all here. To know that there is not a single challenge that I can't come to you and get help with...amazing.

Hell, it feels like a party already!

Have a great day all.

Dwayne

Congratulations on passing and getting your degree! Now maybe you'll have time to answer email and PM's :):lol::lol:

:lol: You bet!! I love getting them, but as you've pointed out, have not been so hot about replying....I'll do better now!

Dwayne

Congrats on the success, man! Like everyone else has basically said, there were never any doubts. And I'm sure the gold patch will look excellent.

Cheers, mate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.