DWAYNE PASSED! HE IS A PARAMEDIC!!! WHOO HOOOOO...

Job well done. Have fun, which I'm sure you will.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dwayne!!! I never had any doubts you would pass.

Yeah, it's kind of an empty feeling to be completely done with clinical's and classes and homework and studying ad nauseam. On second thought, maybe it isn't :).

Once again, congrats from one old nOOb to another.

Dwayne,

Congratulations from this side of the pond as well. If you are as good a provider for your patients as you are a contributor here, they will be priviledged to have you at their bedside.

Just remember, your paramedic badge is just like your driver's license: the real learning starts here.

Congratulations and good luck.

WM

(PS- when are you starting the nursing degree to get a "proper" job? Nah, just kidding ya....)

Dwayne... there was never any doubt in my feeble little brain. I know you are an awesome person and will be an amazing paramedic. I am glad for your patients and co-workers. Good job!

Congrats Paragod.

It was nice knowing you. :salute:

[spoil:87c19718b2]Hopefully anyone who knows my sense of humor, and knows Dwayne, knows this is a joke. But I still feel the need for the disclaimer. 8) [/spoil:87c19718b2]

Congratulations..setting a good example for all the others with the AAS and all.

Although it took a while to get to this point, the real learning starts now, enjoy it..it can be an amazing journey with the right attitude..

Take some time and enjoy this..you earned it!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.