DWAYNE PASSED! HE IS A PARAMEDIC!!! WHOO HOOOOO...

[align=center:7e1198e7e1]Examination Scored [/align:7e1198e7e1]

"Congratulations on passing the NREMT cognitive examination. Your passing result on the cognitive examination will remain valid for a one year period from the date of the examination, 4/25/2008(provided you meet all current requirements for National EMS Certification.

Please allow 2 weeks for the NREMT to mail out results letters. "

Pretty crazy. You go like hell for a couple of years, and then....Done. No classes, no clinicals, no homework. Crazy.

I got stopped at 80 questions, so I was pretty confident that I either completely hosed it, or did OK. Thank goodness for OK!

Graduation is Friday, and I'll get my AAS in EMS...and though it feels as if I've really done something this time, I know it's been a team effort. Thank you all for your time, advice, explanations, encouragement, and support!

Yikes...I better go tell Babs...speaking of teamwork.

Have a great day all!

Dwayne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Dwayne! I knew you'd do it! :)

--Wendy

Congrats.

I still think it's unfair that you didn't have to wait weeks to see if you got the big envelope or the little one like us old timers did. :)

Edit: Your education is not over though. I know you want to be the best so that means you'll still be educating yourself until you retire. It's a never ending process. I just took my 8th ACLS class.

Like there were ever any doubts! :)

Congratulations, Bro. It seems like it happened overnight, but we all know all the blood, sweat, and tears that went into this. Big props for taking the long way. The right way. It's gotta feel nice knowing you're never going to have to make excuses for why you don't need to go back and get a degree, or why you're just as good as those medics with all that book learnin'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.