emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

spenac

Will listing emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt move us up the search engine?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt
    • NO emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Repeating the keyphrase may actually cause more harm than good, if google sees it as spamming them.

Things that go a lot farther are inbound links from your website, myspace page, facebook page etc. With the word emt hyperlinked.

Also - maybe a better page title would work out

EMT City | EMS Forums | EMT Chat | News Training Videos for EMT's

Better meta descriptions can help too , although most SE's dont put a lot of weight on them anymore.

"Popular EMT forum with chat room, EMS videos, EMT news and training for all levels of EMS."

A page one rank at #6 isnt that bad. Most people's eyes tend to drift to the center page area anyway.

Now for emt forum and ems forum, it ranks better at 3 and 4 on page 1. Which is better anyway since that is exactly what someone is looking for when they typed it in the search box.

PS - Dont expect rank to change in days, it takes at least 30 days for it to move around solidly.

EMT BLS EMT, there :lol:

There's been some movements on the internet that have been so huge google rankings have changed incredibly within a few days... And really I think it's a bit like the Red Queen Hypothesis.... as the prey evolves escape mechanisms, the predator evolves capture mechanisms...no matter how hard you run, the best you can do is stay in the same place.

really move us up in the google search engine

Why do we need to?

I've kept that principle of self-restraint in mind ever since.

Thank you. And thanks to your friend.

Repeating the keyphrase may actually cause more harm than good, if google sees it as spamming

Emmm… is it not?

I call for a spin-off thread.

(Oh, why the heck not: emt emt emt emt emt emt emt.)

Why do we need to?Beats me

Thank you. And thanks to your friend. Stick in the mud :D

Emmm… is it not? Yes maybe I don't know

I call for a spin-off thread. I'll see your new thread and raise you two.(Oh, why the heck not: emt emt emt emt emt emt emt.)

emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt emt

A popular warning from many SEO companies.

Don't try to fool the search engines. This is probably the biggest trap people fall into. People come up with ways to 'fool' search engines, and they work for a little while...sometimes. But then the search engines catch on and write routines that penalize sites that use this practice. Examples of this include, but are not limited to: repeating keywords over and over; using invisible text (white text on white background); using very small text to jam the keywords in a small area.

PS - I tried tricking the search enhgines a few years ago with other sites I owned. Ranked #1 in Google for top phrases. Then my competition reported me and google removed all 3 sites without warning and without recourse.

It doesnt pay - the search engines like natural indexing, since in theory thats what people want when they search. The engines are in the end a business and want to give people what they want.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.