German EMS

...here I will start a thread about the German EMS...

...I am at a private Company here in Munich called "Aicher Ambulanz Union"...

...we do non emergency transports, emergency transports and medical services for concerts, big partys and so on...

...I am a "Rettungssanitäter"...I think this is a litte bit "higher" then an EMT-B...but I dont really know...

...first I will show you some pictures from Wednesday...it is me in our uniform...normaly we have also an orange jacket, but it was warm on this day...

...on this day we only transported handicap people...we have a special car for these transports, you will see it on the photos...

...I will put some new photos in here, when i work again at EMS...because I do it only part times...

AicherArbeitApril1.jpg

AicherArbeitApril2.jpg

AicherArbitApril3.jpg

...we have a special car for these transports, you will see it on the photos...

Interesting. Is that seat at the back door for you to sit in, or is it for moving patients on?

...this seat is for patients, when they can sit, or I sit on it, when I have a lying down patient, so that I can look at him...but this car is mostly only for handicapped patients...so it not always necessary to sit behind with the patient...is everything ok with him I will sit in the front with my driver...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.