Air Canada - Only the Canadians.......

aussiephil

After an Air Canada flight reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

'Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from St. John's to Toronto. The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth, uneventful flight. So sit back, relax and . . ... OH, MY GOD!'

Silence followed!

Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!'

One Newfie passenger yelled,

'Lard tunderin jesus b'y...you should see the back of mine!'

Phil:

Obviously you have never flown with Air Cabbage, there are no flight attendant (s) on a Beaver and the Newfie was just looking for another free drink, the way I heard it.

:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok Phil slams our pride in our national mascots, and the only aircraft company that we can call "partially" owned ....

Then a nasty joke about those hard working North Saskatchewan River Pirates , hey do you know how it is hard to row when its -40 C !

So whats next ?

Your not going to laugh about the failing "Green Crops" in BC are you .... sniff sniff :)

ps Happiness the Screech is only for the tourists ... its rot gut .... don't tell them K !

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.