Cool Gadget, Smallest 12 lead

America - American Idol, The Moment of Truth, Big Brother, and stupid people tricks

Japan - Wii Pii Pii, that japanese obstacle course show

I think America wins in the stupid contest don't you?

True, but wasn't there a story about someone in Japan selling worn women's underwear.

Plus, I still blame them for karaoke!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course star wars will come out on top, you have one small x-wing fighter taking down an entire planet sized space station compared to 10 federation class starships not being able to take down one Borg vessel, Of course star wars will win.

Wait one moment, here.

Captain Kirk's ("Classic" Star Trek) Enterprise (NCC1701) was a Lexington class starship, Admiral Kirk's (movies) Enterprise (NCC1701-A) was an Enterprise class starship, and Captain Picard's ("Next Generation") Enterprise (NCC1701-D) was a Galaxy class starship. All flew for "Star Fleet", as "Gun-Ship Explorers", and in defence of the United Federation of Planets, AKA "The Federation". At no time was there a "Federation" class starship.

("Cowboy Diplomacy" my ass!)

As for the "Death Star" taken out by the X-Wing class mid range Fighter, piloted by Luke Skywalker (designation "Red Five"), that Death Star was more of a moonlet size artificial structure, not an entire world sized craft. The Death Star took out planets much bigger than itself, causing a great disturbance in "The Force".

As established in other strings, sometimes I have a bit too much time on my hands!

Wait one moment, here.

Captain Kirk's ("Classic" Star Trek) Enterprise (NCC1701) was a Lexington class starship, Admiral Kirk's (movies) Enterprise (NCC1701-A) was an Enterprise class starship, and Captain Picard's ("Next Generation") Enterprise (NCC1701-D) was a Galaxy class starship. All flew for "Star Fleet", as "Gun-Ship Explorers", and in defence of the United Federation of Planets, AKA "The Federation". At no time was there a "Federation" class starship.

As for the "Death Star" taken out by the X-Wing class mid range Fighter, piloted by Luke Skywalker (designation "Red Five"), that Death Star was more of a moonlet size artificial structure, not an entire world sized craft. The Death Star took out planets much bigger than itself, causing a great disturbance in "The Force".

As established in other strings, sometimes I have a bit too much time on my hands!

:wav: 8-[ 8-[

Thats a fair amount of strange......interesting.....but strange :D

Ok,

As a head moderator of a Sci-fi discussion board that has just about 3.5 million posts I have to correct this:

NCC-1701 = Constitution Class (Refit in movies)

NCC-1701-A = Constitution Class (Refit)

NCC-1701-B = Excelsior Class

NCC-1701-C = Ambassador Class

NCC-1701-D = Galaxy Class

NCC-1701-E = Sovereign Class

As far as who would wing ST or SW.... I'm not even going there.

By the way, if you're interested in discussing Sci-Fi as well as a range of other topics from current events to religion to pretty much anything you can think of you can join us at:

forum.spacebattles.com

I'm The Observer over there (One of the mods as I mentioned above).

Come over to the dark side and get your geek on!

Wait one moment, here.

Yes but if ones compares ship sizes from this handy chart. You can see that the Galactic Empires Executor class star ships were the largest ships in space history. Easily capable of taking out anything in the Star Trek, Babylon 5, or the Farspace universe. Well anything but a single rebel fighter, you would think the Empire would have figured that out by part six. :roll:

Where are the "Eagle" class ships from "Space 1999", or the UFOs, Sky/Divers, or other Earth ships from "UFO"?

And where are the "Fireball" class ships, as in "Fireball XL5, or the "Gallisphere" from Planet Patrol?

Where is the "Botany Bay", from Star Trek episode "Space Seed"? The 2 space ships from "The Black Hole"? Where is Becca Valentine's beloved "Maru" from Andromeda? The Jupiter 2 from the original TV show Lost In Space?

The display had a Saturn 5, but where is the Mercury-Redstone, a Viking, or that nasty V2 rocket?

One final question: Who put the tribbles in the Quadrotriticale? ("Would someone close that door?)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.