Boston??

Yall Darn Yanks talk funny.

When I was in the Navy one of my best friends was from Springfield, MA but he had that Boston accent.

He told me that I had a weird accent, Southern Speak, is what I think he called it. I told him that, "I ain't got an accent, y'all up there do". He always encouraged me to come out there, but I never did.

Another of my best friends was from Brooklyn, now talk about another accent that was different.

:D Come on Chuck, you know deep down inside you want to live here, we have the Celtics, on the verge of an NBA Championship, Drop Kick Murphys, Sam Adams beer and tons of hot college chicks.

GO CELTICS. My favorite team sine I was a kid. Had my Taz/Celtics shirt on just the other day.

I'm looking forward to the overtime, especially if they win!

A glutton for punishment. :D

:D Come on Chuck, you know deep down inside you want to live here, we have the Celtics, on the verge of an NBA Championship, Drop Kick Murphys, Sam Adams beer and tons of hot college chicks.

I may have to beat you with my Yankee hat while wearing my kilt for calling me Chuck.

I hate basketball, so I could care less.

Sam Adams SUCKS! There I said it. The Lager is too grainy. I'll stick with my Yuengling, thank you.

Dropkick Murphys...one of the few things good to come out of Boston. The others are Aerosmith, Boston, New England Clam Chowder, and Fenway Park, since it is a beautiful park.

CB, I may be Irish and Italian, but I would have to live in the Irish part of town.

1) Anyone who comes from anywhere else than wherever you come from, will have some "unusual" accent. They will also say that of YOU!

2) I like the Yankees, because I like tradition. I also like the New York Mets, as, from 1969, "Ya Gotta Believe" and I do!

I also like any team BEATING the Dodgers, as both my parents came from BROOKLYN!!! (O'Mally, youse should rot in HELL!)

1) Anyone who comes from anywhere else than wherever you come from, will have some "unusual" accent. They will also say that of YOU!

2) I like the Yankees, because I like tradition. I also like the New York Mets, as, from 1969, "Ya Gotta Believe" and I do!

I also like any team BEATING the Dodgers, as both my parents came from BROOKLYN!!! (O'Mally, youse should rot in HELL!)

If there's one team I hate more than the Red Sux, it's the Dodgers. The way Walter O'Malley broke the hearts of the people of Brooklyn is disgusting. May he and Robert Moses rot in hell. The Dodgers had the most loyal fan base in all of baseball at the time. If they were still in Brooklyn, I'd be a Dodgers fan.

I can set you up in a triple decker in Southie, you'll fit right in!

Nice try. When I grow up, I don't want to live in the projects.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.