NREMT Looking for EMS Educator

EMT Educator position posted below. I know this isn't exactly a job posting board, but I'm not the hiring agency. Like with the research position post, I think we have a great group of people here and it'd be great to see one of them get this position, especially with all the talk on effecting change.

PS I vote that we change this board to from Instructors to Educators :lol:

Two EMT-At Large Board Positions Available

The Nominations Committee of the NREMT Board of Directors is seeking to fill two open Board positions. Nominees must be nationally registered.

One position is designated for an EMS educator - this nominee must be an educator as his/her primary EMS occupation. The second position is open to any nationally registered EMT. Please specify which position you are interested in when submitting your cover letter.

The Nominations Committee reviews applicant letters and resumes for service at the local, state and national level. Publications, research, conference speaking, street level experience, supervisory experience and prior service on National Registry committees are also beneficial.

Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume before May 31, 2008 to:

Nominations Committee

National Registry of EMTs

P.O. Box 29233

Columbus, OH 43229