"Ways to know your a wanna-be"

dpemsia

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Old Guard", should that be made a rank if we had so many years in, or started "x" many years ago? But I've been called that before.

I am part of the Old Guard, right?

Anybody who manages to actually make a profession of EMS in PA or NJ, instead of being a volly whacker, is worthy of my respect.

Don't put EMT or anything like that backwards on a bug shield of a pick-up truck.

It is truly amazing to me that a person asks a simple question and gets bashed. I read through these posts and see this allot. Is that all you guys have to do? This site is supposed to be for resources and to educate, but obviously all anyone wants to do is make fun and bash people when they ask questions. Maybe each one of you that do this need to step back and take a look at yourself. Where any of you in the same spot previously that the ones you are bashing are right now? Where you ever a newbie? Did or have you ever asked a question that you wanted a answer to and someone gave you shit about asking the question?

I would hope that the administrator would do something about the negative comments that occur when someone asks a question on this site. Just remember guys, turn about is fair play and one day you will get yours!!!

It is truly amazing to me that a person asks a simple question and gets bashed. I read through these posts and see this allot. Is that all you guys have to do? This site is supposed to be for resources and to educate, but obviously all anyone wants to do is make fun and bash people when they ask questions. Maybe each one of you that do this need to step back and take a look at yourself. Where any of you in the same spot previously that the ones you are bashing are right now? Where you ever a newbie? Did or have you ever asked a question that you wanted a answer to and someone gave you shit about asking the question?

I would hope that the administrator would do something about the negative comments that occur when someone asks a question on this site. Just remember guys, turn about is fair play and one day you will get yours!!!

Hmmm, missed the bashing. Must have been deleted already.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.