"Ways to know your a wanna-be"

dpemsia

dpemsia - it would appear that you have the old guard chasing you here, assuming that you were "ordering a lightbar" for yourself. On that basis, the term Wacker looms large, so you might wish to defend yourself and post a picture of said lightbar, properly mounted on an ambulance or other emergency vehicle.

If the lights were for your POV, I guess that is ok too, just don't tell us about how cool it looks and how big it makes you feel, as that is the same as mounting a target on your forehead, in this place.

Now that said, I'm not one to publicly cast aspersions on the one's ancestry for being a whacker - welcome to City, and spend some time with us posting lots. There is a great deal here to learn, even for "wannabe's"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta admit, buying a lightbar on a website, sees a list of Whacker criteria, wants us to help him find the whacker list that he thought was neat. What part of this doesn't SCREAM OUT TO YOU "I'M A WHACKER?"

It's also good to be lumped into the Old guard.

Ah Ruff - I'm trying to be generous, here!

It also gives someone an opportunity to take a step back, realize wackerness, and perhaps sell the lightbar on Ebay, using the money to pay for some education.......

Did you put in on your car or on your departments ambulance?

Well, I have to admit that's a possibility that I had not considered. :oops:

But I think it's more likely that his car is the closest thing his department has to an ambulance. :lol:

The 12 steps of Whacker's Anonymous

1. We admitted we were powerless over whackerness — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity(that power being the old guard here at EMT City).

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him in order to get away from Whackerness.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves - "Am I a whacker?".

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our whackerness.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character and if he's not able to do it then the old guard at EMT City will do it.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our whackerness.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all (all those who had to look at our Whackermobiles).

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others or keep us from responding to emergencies with our tricked out whackermobiles and our fully stocked mass casualty EMS jump bags complete with oxygen bottle.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all whackers, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

This was meant as no offense to the members of any of the 12 step groups.

The 12 steps of Whacker's Anonymous

Chuck Norris can cure whackerism in only one step.

His right instep across the side of your head.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.