Favorite Cartoon Character

firedoc5

big heart and the best of intentions. But, despite it all, everything he tries to do still seems to go horribly wrong. :?

:shock: Dust has just told us more about himself than I think he may have intended.

No, no further comment here, but thank you for your interest.

Now, how 'bout dem Mets?! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the Pink Panther. I can relate to him. An intelligent guy with a big heart and the best of intentions. But, despite it all, everything he tries to do still seems to go horribly wrong. :?

Wait one!

Which rendition of the Pink Panther cartoons? Your description sounds more like the cartoon "Inspector Clewso" (spelling?) who was always trying to stop the panther, or are you referring to the Panther series where PP spoke?

From THAT same studio, leave us not forget the Jackie Mason voiced Anteater and the Dean Martin sounding Ant he was always after.

Which rendition of the Pink Panther cartoons? Your description sounds more like the cartoon "Inspector Clewso" (spelling?) who was always trying to stop the panther, or are you referring to the Panther series where PP spoke?

From THAT same studio, leave us not forget the Jackie Mason voiced Anteater and the Dean Martin sounding Ant he was always after.

Wow, I hadn't even thought of the Jackie Mason anteater character in many years! Good memory! He and the ant were hilarious! My favourite character though is the original, non-speaking Pink Panther cartoon character. He's a man of few words, just like me. :lol:

He's a man of few words, just like me. :D

No, you speak often, the Pink Panther only spoke in one of the older cartoons, in Rex Harrison's voice, and if memory serves me correctly, he said, "Why can't the English learn to speak", from "My Fair Lady" (or something from his role in the first, musical version of "Dr. Doolittle").

• 1 month later...

I'd have to go with Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons. What a timeless character. If you think about it long enough, you either remember the Ralph from your class or you were the Ralph in your class!

Be safe -

I'd have to go with Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons. What a timeless character. If you think about it long enough, you either remember the Ralph from your class or you were the Ralph in your class!

Be safe -

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.