Uniforms?

BVESBC

I mean, if two guys show up saying they're from EMS, and there is not a big ambulance parked outside, they are lying. That's a no brainer.

:shock: Whoa... I do believe you just made a FACT.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always tell who has money to waste, if its not the size of the rig, start counting the light bars. If they have more than two light bars on one rig its bad juju isnt it? I dont know who said it but give me a beat E350 and I would be just as happy, it also avoids the deep pockets theory / impression.

At least we've got the skills to back em up :lol: No hiding here.

Basic crewmembers, and they have the "skills" to back it up? You're joking, right? Show me a dual medic crew, and you may have the beginnings of an argument.

And exactly where were you "hiding" last weekend, young Jedi? :wink:

Like 'em or not, the days of those rolling behemoths are numbered. With diesel at over $4 a gallon more and more systems are struggling with budgets not ready for the doubling of fuel costs. Something has got to give, and laying off Firefighters is not an option. So they will look to save money with smaller vehicles. A ladder truck has to be big, a "Rescue" does not. I predict a move by both public and private to more efficient Sprinter type vehicles, I foresee less and less Type I and III units and more type II's. Medium duty and heavy duty units also are ridiculous and offer no advantages over other vehicles for day to day ambulance options.

...here is one picture with me in our uniform...it is not the best, but next time I will make a new one....I wear also blue trousers and haix shoes....

..this foto is from the "oktoberfest" here in Munich last year...

Sani.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.