I Did it

I've seena a consistent theme in all these how many questions I took but I passed threads.

If you answer less than 90 or so questions my more than likely passed.

If you get stopped after 90-100 questoins you probably failed.

Over 100 questions and 95% chance you failed.

All 120 questions - I'll bet my next paycheck you failed.

I have notice this to be the trend with I am sure few exceptions. Does this tend to be the trend with the paramedic test also?

Their local service, however, is BLS. For every medical, they become the lead medic....

Huh???

BLS is a "lead medic"? :?

Although I agree that law enforcement is a better career choice, it sounds like your community could REALLY use some paramedics. You could be on the ground floor of something good if you went to paramedic school now.

It could be the non-transport paramedic silliness that you get with a lot of EMS based fire suppression services (police are the paramedics but don't actually run ambulances. The contracted ambulance service, on the other hand, only employ basics).

Huh???

BLS is a "lead medic"? :?

Although I agree that law enforcement is a better career choice, it sounds like your community could REALLY use some paramedics. You could be on the ground floor of something good if you went to paramedic school now.

Sorry, what I meant to say is that the officer becomes the lead medic. Usually he'll go with the ambulance, and the FD will take his squad over to meet him.

JPINFV: Correct, the police doesn't run the service, but they have a contract/agreement with the local service so that the officer will become the lead medic on medical calls.

I do want to get my paramedic, but my university does not offer it. I'll have to see what the local community colleges have schedule-wise.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.