Did a FDNY EMT Assault a Patient? The NY Post is there!

JPINFV

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, AnthonyM83:

Can you clarify something?

You mentioned Spock. Which one, Commander Spock from the planet Vulcan, of the starship Enterprise, later an ambassador trying to "normalize" relations with the

Romulan Empire, or Doctor Benjamin Spock, the one who first wrote books on care for babies, then campaigned against the Vietnam War in an attempt to continue saving these babies who were now draft age soldiers?

Hey, AnthonyM83:

Can you clarify something?

You mentioned Spock. Which one, Commander Spock from the planet Vulcan, of the starship Enterprise, later an ambassador trying to "normalize" relations with the

Romulan Empire...

You are such a geek.

You forgot...

DOB 2230

Science Officer

Son of Sarek Vulcan and Amanda (Human)

Killed while realigning Dilithium Crystals to save Enterprise

Body regenerated on Genesis Plant

Shared his katra with Dr. McCoy

Full regeneration on Vulcan via the fal-tor-pan

Saved James T Kirk from fall off El Capitan

Saved Kirk and McCoy from Klingon Prison planet Rura Penthe

He never had a first name. In one episode they showed a business card that read R. Quincy. Even when he got married he was referred to as Quincy. The woman that he married played his dead wife in a flashback in an earlier episode (coincidence?). Jack Klugman was asked what Quicny's first name was and he always replied, "Doctor."

Wrong. His first name was Abraham.

Wrong. His first name was Abraham.

Abraham is wrong, I've checked many sources and sites on the web and the only thing I can come up with is he had no first name. All that is known is that his business card in one episode was R. Quincy so where in the heck did you get the name Abraham??

Even snopes.com has no information of a first name for Quincy except R.

so I'm gonna have to call you out and say you are wrong unless you can point me to a place that actually says it's abraham!

Ok for other trivia of people with no first names - What was agent 99's name in the series Get Smart?

I think we're getting off topic, and should continue this trivia pursuit on one of the other venues here at EMT City.

(Memory is hazy, but Agent 99s name might have been Jennifer. Unable to back it up with documentation.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.