Do you sticker your POV?

gvandellen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't speed and you wont get caught, HA HA LOL well it sounds good, I don't have any stickers I do have a fraternal embelem in the back window (small less than 1.5 inches) it is discreet but readily recognizable up close and it has saved me a few times.

i have one sticker, my wife and mother put it on my car on my third day on the job to show how proud of me they are, and I have a personal twist of the star of life as a tat... out the cross in the middle of it, its my coping mech

i have one sticker, my wife and mother put it on my car on my third day on the job to show how proud of me they are, and I have a personal twist of the star of life as a tat... out the cross in the middle of it, its my coping mech

Twenty-four years old and a recent graduate new to the field, and you're already having problems coping?

No i don't have an issue coping, and I hope I never do, i realize that not everyone can be saved, but i still hate not being able to. thats just the kind of person I am, its more of a self actualization and reminder of why i do this job, and that all things have a purpose.

...its more of a self actualization and reminder of why i do this job...

So let me guess, you do this job so you can afford more tattoos? :lol:

I bought State one for my car and hoping to get star of life on it too. I have state and star of life on my dirt bikes with an emergency jump kit i take with me everywhere I go. Never know when it is going to come in handy. and yes i have gotten out of tickets with the sticker in the window.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.