Do you sticker your POV?

gvandellen

[/font:e9b061b88f] I have my Station sticker,9/11 sticker and a memorial sticker for a fire we lost 3 firefighters on July 4th. When I was younger I had all the firefighter, EMS and licence plated plackards.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sticker that says I have A Big Penus! :D

yet another thoughtful and well thought out post from our resident genius and funny man.

Have you made any post on these boards that was mature in nature? I can't seem to really find one.

yet another thoughtful and well thought out post from our resident genius and funny man.

Have you made any post on these boards that was mature in nature? I can't seem to really find one.

Inquiring minds want to know.

But Ruff perhaps he is someone that just comes here to blow off steam. After some time perhaps he will feel safe enough to expose his opinions in a more serious fashion. His initial insecurities may go by the way side and he may share his educated insights. At least we should hope I am right.

Inquiring minds want to know.

But Ruff perhaps he is someone that just comes here to blow off steam. After some time perhaps he will feel safe enough to expose his opinions in a more serious fashion. His initial insecurities may go by the way side and he may share his educated insights. At least we should hope I am right.

I'll give you that Spenac, and Rocker who knows, maybe you will find your voice here and make more thoughtful posts rather than your penis is huge or whatever.

I did go look at saw that only 3 of the 11 of your posts are immature. Heck you even apologized for one of them to the all knowing all powerful dust.

I do hope you find your voice. But you never did answer my question to you a while back.

Just what does a raped ape look like.

But you never did answer my question to you a while back.

He actually did answer that question in his apology post.

Hey, the guy was just having a little fun that day. We all do it. Look at the last two posts. Other than those three posts, he's shown potential as a productive member here.

come on Ruff, nobody knows that, they're moving too fast.... :D

-w

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.