I am proud to announce

My gf has had her meniscusi(?) scoped on both sides, about a year apart. Unfortunately she did not have formal PT after the first one due to an insurance issue, which likely led to the second. The second one did not apparently indicate formal PT.

After the first one, she was up and around that day. Turns out she was still getting residual benefits from the morphine given at the hospital- boy did she pay for it the next day!

Ultimately she fully expects to need bilateral total knee replacements before she's 60. Who knew high school softball could be such a violent sport. :shock:

... Who knew high school softball could be such a violent sport. :shock:

Are you kidding me?

Have you watched the chicks play softball, or vollyball for that matter?! They're animals!

I know when I lived in Calif. the boys varsity baseball team complained about the girls softball playing at the same time on other fields....Because no one wanted to watch the boys play. Not only because softball chicks are always hot...but they are good! The girls should give the guys clinics on agression and attitude....

I caught the girls high school vollyball team doing an exhibition at my son's school. I spent the whole time going "Good God! Are you friggin kidding me! She could have been killed!" It's like a cross between vollyball and rollerball....Awsome. They make the boys look silly.

Anyway, I know that's not what this threads about...I'm just sayin'...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.