Female acting drunk? Check diabetes then check tampon

spenac

They must be using the ones with the plastic applicators, soaking it when still intact. Hence my above question to spenac.

Sort of. But they're not "soaking" them in the submersion sense. They just slowly drip the alcohol inside the applicator. Good times!

Funny how, by the time this makes it to America, it's already five year old news everywhere else. :lol:

But I too was wondering, if you're already drunk enough to allow a tampon up your arse, do you really need more alcohol?

Do not know blood alcohol level. As to odor on breath very little if any detected, definitely not enough to suspect Etoh poisoning, respirations were shallow. But patients were very diminished, much like you would expect with most patients with a blood glucose level of 30. Basically unresponsive. Do not know how they are inserting the tampons. Perhaps they insert tampon then put alcohol in so it is absorbed into tampon so they get longer lasting effect? Really no clue. Have any of you run across this?

Do not know blood alcohol level. As to odor on breath very little if any detected, definitely not enough to suspect Etoh poisoning, respirations were shallow. But patients were very diminished, much like you would expect with most patients with a blood glucose level of 30. Basically unresponsive. Do not know how they are inserting the tampons. Perhaps they insert tampon then put alcohol in so it is absorbed into tampon so they get longer lasting effect? Really no clue. Have any of you run across this?

I am going to ask my teachers today. One is a Firemedic in San francisco, and the other is a paramedic with AMR here in my county.

Of all places, San Fran would no shock me..lol

Do not know how they are inserting the tampons. Perhaps they insert tampon then put alcohol in so it is absorbed into tampon so they get longer lasting effect? Really no clue. Have any of you run across this?

Ummm... did you read the post right above yours? :wink:

Of all places, San Fran would no shock me..lol

Oh, I dunno about that. It might shock you to find out that it's not the females that are doing it in San Fran. :lol:

I respectfully withdraw my offer!

By the way, I can assure you that Western NC is no better my friend. In fact did you know that in certain areas there is a statute that bans use of all blue jeans except Levis 501"s? ASK ME WHY!

OK I'm hurt that no one asked why.

The reason Levis 501's are required by law in WNC is that the sound of a zipper causes livestock to stampede

OK I'm hurt that no one asked why.

The reason Levis 501's are required by law in WNC is that the sound of a zipper causes livestock to stampede

Cap you already answered on page 2. So no need for us to ask sorry. Have you been trying the alcohol enema and gotten confused? :twisted:

To: Bayside Area Life Support ambulance crew

Re: Cooter Shooters

In response to the growing use of tampons soaked with alcohol and placed in the bottom drawer, local law enforcement will start using a new tool known as the fartilyzer. As first responders, you may need to decide if this tool is necessary if law enfcorcement is not on scene. This may be accomplished by a simple sniff test. Stop by Bob's Scuba shop (on the corners of Norfolk & Way) to be fitted for new BSI. You will not be expected to operate the fartilyzer, however you may need to assist in it's use. As such, all new uniforms are flame retardant and smoking on scene is no longer alowed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.