EMT City Meetup

Just Plain Ruff

EMT City Gathering - yes or no  

53 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe if the right date was set

Is an East Coast get together still in the works? Because of job (military), and personal issues (kids), and finances I am not sure if I can make it out west. Something within driving distance of the DC Metro area would be wonderful!!!!!!

Sarge

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSG let me get ahold of Terri and see what we can come up with. Vegas for alot of us east coasters is just too far and too expensive, family, work and school are my priorities...i just cant take off and fly to vegas, and I know alot of us cant. Hang tight and let me see what Terr and I can come up with.

and just an oh btw...has anyone thought about our overseas pals??? just a thought.

I'll put the meetup together for the west of the mississippi folks and terri and nyp and ssg can put the east side together.

Anyone can attend either of them or both of them time permitting.

I'll put the meetup together for the west of the mississippi folks and terri and nyp and ssg can put the east side together.

Anyone can attend either of them or both of them time permitting.

That would be cool. Way back when...I was in FFA and the national convention was held centrally in Kansas City, MO. But in recent years they've had it in Indianapolis, which is now considered centrally.

But personally, St.Louis would be ideal for me. But I'm just one person. :dontknow:

indy and st louis both have fares to vegas on southwest airlines for less than 125 each way. So if cost is an issue check these websites

www.kayak.com

www.southwest.com

www.orbitz.com

I need a date now.

I don't mean to be judgemental or anything, but what about just bringing your wife?

indy and st louis both have fares to vegas on southwest airlines for less than 125 each way. So if cost is an issue check these websites

Yeah, that's why I thought Vegas might be a better option. Yes, it's a long ways from the east coast, but it's about cost, not distance.

What kind of ajenda are you guys thinking? Perhaps there is someone here *wink wink, nudge nudge* that could get Dr. Bledsoe to do some sort of speach.

Give me enough notice and, if possible, I'll be there. Consider EMStock for an EMT City meeting.

Bryan Bledsoe

Fajardo, Puerto Rico

Consider EMStock for an EMT City meeting.

I'm a little ashamed that I didn't post that before you did. :oops: It's a stellar idea. And getting some CEs out of the deal makes it tax deductible, making the trip doable for a lot more people! :thumbright:

Seriously folks, this is one excellent event to attend, both professionally and socially. I encourage everyone to click the image below check it out...

dillo.jpg

Although attendees are asked to check their politics at the gate for EMStock, my house is only five minutes down the road. After we're all done playing nice at EMStock, we can all reconvene in my back 40 for a volly vs. paid vs. fire vs. private cage match. :D

DD I already tried the tax deductible thing and CE benefit, but was informed this is for FUN only, NOT CEUs and evidently a lot of people here do not itemize.

Regardless, if my schedule permits I will be at one of these events, still deciding but I am sure CEU and tax deduction will be my calling.

What kind of ajenda are you guys thinking? Perhaps there is someone here *wink wink, nudge nudge* that could get Dr. Bledsoe to do some sort of speach.

Give me enough notice and, if possible, I'll be there. Consider EMStock for an EMT City meeting.

Bryan Bledsoe

Fajardo, Puerto Rico

Sure Doc, schedule it the weekend of the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA, where I get to celebrate drublic punkenness in my kilt.