EMT City Meetup

Just Plain Ruff

EMT City Gathering - yes or no  

53 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe if the right date was set

coming out of our holes shouldnt worry them half as much as letting the inner bitch out of the box :D but thats neither here or there....drama is why i stopped coming into the chat in the first place....so if you want we can make our own party :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first off, sounds good Terri, im in PA, WV aint that far!!

And to Ruff and/or Terri, heres an idea, make the meeting "invitational" only, seriously, only invite the ones that would not cause problems, just a suggestion.

I'm all for having our own party...your bring the booze...i'll bring the boys....and we'll sleep in rigs... :):D:D hell we can even start iv's on each other so incase you know one of us gets sick or something we're prepared. :D:D:D

good idea ash :D WOOT gotta be prepared :lol:

Well, first off, sounds good Terri, im in PA, WV aint that far!!

And to Ruff and/or Terri, heres an idea, make the meeting "invitational" only, seriously, only invite the ones that would not cause problems, just a suggestion.

Guess I'm not invited then. :oops:

Saint Louis is better! :) I have a brother there, no hotel room fees for me! Although I do have a good friend in Warrensburg I haven't seen in a few years... hmmm....

brent...i love you and ill be on your way..jsut 20 minutes down the road from you lol...PLEASE come get me before you go..cause i wanna come!!!!!

Mobey, honey, I'm in...unfortunately I'm in a different province...I would have been in Vegas except for...ahem...extenuating circumstances.

Don: invitational only is a horrible idea. Do you honestly think that the troublemakers are going to spend all that money to come out so people can find out who they really are? I highly doubt it. You do invitation only, who do you choose? That's not fair. Put out the details, whoever will come will come.

Ruff: do it up, and as long as weather is warmer than it is here during the winter I will make a concentrated effort to be there! Terri--I'll do the east coast too, but preferably when it's warmer. I have airmiles. Lots and lots of airmiles!!

Brat :angel8: