1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe if the right date was set

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the person that tryed last time to arrange this last year I just cant make it that far due to other commiments but i could go to west VA. If the ones interested in WV let me know and I will do my best to arrange something for the spring.

TERR

so instead of going to cause trouble why dont the ones that wanna act like CHILDREN instead of ADULTS just stay home?why ruin others good time ?that wouldnt be fair for those that wanna go and put faces to the names that we hve talked to for so long on here and formed bond with ....not fair to those that wanna go with good intentions when the troublemakers(aka..ww3 insinuators)would be there but i have to agree in person is a WHOLE lot different than the computer no screen to HIDE behind when u shoot ur mouth off ......so lets just be adults and plan to have a good time like the proffessionals and adults we truly are ?i am sure the attitudes arent like this in real off the computer settings cuz it wouldnt be tolerated in general:)

so instead of going to cause trouble why dont the ones that wanna act like CHILDREN instead of ADULTS just stay home?why ruin others good time ?that wouldnt be fair for those that wanna go and put faces to the names that we hve talked to for so long on here and formed bond with ....not fair to those that wanna go with good intentions when the troublemakers(aka..ww3 insinuators)would be there but i have to agree in person is a WHOLE lot different than the computer no screen to HIDE behind when u shoot ur mouth off ......so lets just be adults and plan to have a good time like the proffessionals and adults we truly are ?i am sure the attitudes arent like this in real off the computer settings cuz it wouldnt be tolerated in general:)

Are you referring to me in this post? :lol::D:D Sorry I promise if you let me come out of my hole I'll try and act like an adult.....PROMISE

Are you referring to me in this post? :lol::D:D Sorry I promise if you let me come out of my hole I'll try and act like an adult.....PROMISE

nopppe not u ash no way there are many with huge egos like don said earlier WW3 bigtime but if they remeber we're civilized folk itll be fine :D

I would LOVE to meet you folks - however - I am in paramedic school till middle of May - There is NO way I could do it until after then... please please do it .. but do it after the middle of May... otherwise I will really sulk.....

I would so show up if it were in Vegas. Anything further is a maybe depending on finances at the time.

That is exactly why I am trying to persuade 'the powers that be' to have our wedding in Vegas. None of my friends are going to travel from Texas to Kalifornia for that. But nearly all of them would travel to Vegas for it. I mean, let's face it; most people -- male or female -- are only one excuse away from taking a trip to Vegas anyhow.

But yeah, I agree. Even though MO would be more convenient, more people would still probably show up in Vegas. Not to mention, getting flights to Vegas can be a lot cheaper than flights to mid America.

As for the drama, let's just not invite the chatroom drama queens.