Just Plain Ruff

EMT City Gathering - yes or no  

53 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe if the right date was set

REMEMBER EVERYBODY!

If you go to this meet-up, you'll only have 3 months to save up for airfare to get to my wedding in June. I wouldn't want you to miss that! :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REMEMBER EVERYBODY!

If you go to this meet-up, you'll only have 3 months to save up for airfare to get to my wedding in June. I wouldn't want you to miss that! :lol:

Even though I'm not invited, why not combine the two?

I wish I could make it but I have plans to go to Wisconsin this summer. I would love to meet you all though. Maybe next year if we start planning soon enough I can make it work.

Actually this would be the 2'nd event of this caliber. The first occurred a couple of years ago in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend but received several unusual phone calls... :lol: .. Apparently, there were some great times and friendships....

R/r 911

Yes, it was a great time, right Flyboy???

Ok, now I will add my two cents.

Some of the older members may remember but we did a city meet up in '05 I think it was. We met in Vegas then as well.

However we timed the event to coincide with the EMS Expo which allowed us to get CMEs as well. The other benefit to going during an EMS event was those of us that itemize our taxes were able to deduct the trip as we were there strictly for acquiring necessary CMEs to keep our certs and our jobs.

We did have a blast and I would love to see this happen again. The pictures are priceless!

I still have those pictures......

dust with the amount of frequent flyer miles I have I have no issue with going to this and also flying to your wedding.

I just don't have an invitation from you yet.

ok, I'll put in my bid for Vegas also.

It's a cheaper flight for most people anyway

I need a date now.

Plus, I'm going to need some firm commitments on who's coming and who isn't because reserving a meeting hall or banquet room is not cheap in vegas and I'm not going to plop down a chunk of change that I won't get back and then be in the hole for the rest of the money if those who say they will show up end up backing out.

So I'm going to have to do some pricing of venues and then I'll put a package together of the costs.

I have done something like this before in the past and I was left holding over 700 bucks of no-shows so probably I'll need the entire amount up front to pay for it.

I'll look and see at what some of the prices are and get back to all of ya.